Support for API

In the API doc I found the endpoint /report/tables/{view}/{code}. But the {view} param only support ‘damage-done’, ‘damage-taken’, ‘healing’, ‘casts’, ‘summons’, ‘buffs’, ‘debuffs’, ‘deaths’, ‘survivability’, ‘resources’ and ‘resources-gains’.

Is it possible to get the ‘summary’ view via API?

Thanks a lot!

Not possible right now, but I could possibly add it in the future. I didn’t bother with that page, since all the information you would get from that page is already available via the other calls.

since all the information you would get from that page is already available via the other calls.

Afaik there is no way to get the talents.

If some one talented Cinderstorm but didnt used it there is no cast and no damage

Talents and gear should both be present in Damage Done and Healing Done requests.

Ah ok found it. Its only visible in the overview. If you add a source id its no longer listed

Edit:
Is it possible to add Talents and gear to the details list with source id?

ATM you have to use /report/tables/{view}/{code} without to get the talents
and
/report/tables/{view}/{code} again but with source id to get all the details.

I dont want to spam the API^^

Same question for me :slight_smile:

BTW, is there anyway to get artifact which shows in summary via API?

I’ll just expose summary.

Hi.

Im trying to develop an app to track guildless players in my server by ranks, to ease the hussle of recruiting.

Trying to get queries like this:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/v1/rankings/encounter/1853?metric=bossdps&difficulty=4&class=7&spec=3&limit=100&guild=&server=dun-modr&region=eu&page=1&api_key=KEY

But it doesnt filter by “empty” guild.

Any idea? Anyone has already done this and has it uploaded somewhere? Any working online app for it?

Tx.