Race Changed my Paladin, can't update my character

I’m not sure if it’s too soon, but four days ago I changed my paladin’s race and name. Tried updating my character list but it didn’t change my character. I even deleted the character in the claimed characters section of my settings but that didn’t help. Searched for my character’s old name in the search bar and it popped up and tried to update it like that, which only just caused the profile to indicate the character no longer exists and isn’t in the search results anymore. My character’s new name is also nowhere to be found if I search for it on WCL. Do I simply have to wait a longer period of time for it to update properly?

Hello,

Mind linking me to a log in which the character defeats a boss that ranks please?

Your name and server before & after also helps.

Azrael.

Hello,

I have no clue how to privately message you so I will just post it here:

I have no logs of my Paladin since I didn’t log my fights/dungeons before recently picking up my Paladin. It’s a thing I’ve been doing recently in the past few weeks.

But I can happily provide you with the old name and new name of my Paladin: Naluuni on EU Argent Dawn before, and now it’s Estinius on the same realm.

Send us a ticket at support@warcraftlogs.com then please, with all the information.

It’s the better avenue to have something like this fixed anyways, and it’ll let me get the team to help me fix things up for you.

Thanks,

Azrael.

Will do, thanks!