Plans for A6S/A7S Problems tab?

I was just wondering if you had the appropriate information to start creating the problem tabs for these fights, and whether you had any ideas as to what you plan on actually being a “problem.” If you don’t have what you need yet, I can shoot some raw logs/do some intentional bad pulls (or find existing ones) for these two fights.

Logs with deliberate mistakes always good. Then I can see what I have to check for.

I’m gonna break it up for each boss in A6S since it takes time, and I’ll probably see what I can glean from A7S tonight.
Blaster:
Covers most errors
Here, everything that could have gone wrong went wrong:
-Mind Blast went off (needs to be silenced, deals moderate raid wide damage and applies Confused debuff which makes players autoattack other players, which is where all the deaths from “Attack” come from)
-People got hit by Supercharge (dash attack/divebomb from Blaster Mirages, applies Damage Down and can easily one shot anyone who isn’t a tank)
-Someone took a large amount of magical damage from Blinder (when Mirages drop, 4 random players get tethered to a Mirage and have to face away from them if it’s casting Blinder. Will one shot if they don’t)
-Similar to Blinder: a Mirage was casting Power Tackle, but the person did not face the Mirage and was one shot.

The only thing I’m pretty unsure of is Mine/Minefield Hidden Mine/Hidden Minefield/Hidden Mine Shrapnel. Obviously dying to any of these is a mistake, but I’m not 100% sure which is from

1. Stepping on a mine
  2. Standing near a mine
  3. Raid-wide kablooie

I’ll see if I can find out through more reading or testing/analyzing next week.

Brawler:
Drill Drive: If someone gets hit by this and is stunned, that means the circular drill AoEs were either not baited correctly, or someone stepped into the bait.
Rocket Drill and Double Buster: While this one is done correctly, if someone dies to either of these, a mistake was made. For Rocket Drill, if they die, it’s because they were not far enough from the boss when it went off (distance based damage). Double Buster is a stack mechanic, so if anyone dies to this, it’s either healing or not enough people stacked.
Single Buster: Tank buster; either someone was in front of the boss and shouldn’t have been, or there wasn’t enough mitigation/heals on the tank.
All the adds: Adds spawn on the edge of the arena and slowly move towards the center; if they reach they reach the boss, they deal damage.

• Super Ultra Power Plasma Alpha: small purplish/blue orb that should be killed before reaching the center. Can be stunned/slowed. Death means it wasn’t killed. Also applies a debuff (Damage Down?)
  • Super Ultra Power Plasma (Beta (?)): big purplish/black orb that must be mitigated/healed through. There are two that spawn, so one must be stunned/slowed for there to be a buffer time between the first one reaching the middle and the second one reaching the middle. If people die to these, either there were two in succession (meaning one wasn’t delayed enough) or there simply wasn’t enough heal output.
    *(Super Ultra) Power Plasma (Gamma): medium sized green orbs that are untargetable. Tanks must eat these to prevent them from reaching the middle. Have a small AoE radius. If someone other than a tank gets this, they will probably die.

There reason I put the parentheses on the adds is because on FF Logs, it only read Alpha in its entirety and only gave partial names for the other two; wasn’t sure if that was a correct and just a misreading or if that’s just what they are read as in the log.

The only thing I’m pretty unsure of is Mine/Minefield Hidden Mine/Hidden
Minefield/Hidden Mine Shrapnel. Obviously dying to any of these is a
mistake, but I’m not 100% sure which is from

1. Stepping on a mine
  2. Standing near a mine
  3. Raid-wide kablooie

Fairly sure ‘Hidden Mine’ is the damage from clearing the Hidden Mines. Ideally, only the OT should take this damage, so any DPS/Healer hit by it counts as a problem?
‘Minefield’ is the damage from running into the red mines, anyone taking damage from that should count as a problem.
‘Hidden Mine Shrapnel’ is the mine exploding because the OT didn’t clear it fast enough. Should count as a problem.
‘Mine’ and ‘Hidden Minefield’ should be the damage taken from the initial AoE, though I’m not 100% sure here. If it is, getting hit by either counts as a problem.

http://www.fflogs.com/reports/L7cVM6RxAfXKknPW
Contains a bunch of wipes as well as 2 kills from our last raid. Hope it helps.