Damage on Infernals when DD Legendary ring is active

Hello

For example, situation: Archimonde starts Rain of Chaos, DD use Legendary ring and start dps on all of infernals. Need to see how many damage does all DD on infernals while legendary ring is active(no need explode damage).
I use the next expression but it is doesn’t worked well:

type = "damage" and source.type = "player" and target.name = "Infernal Doombringer" and in range from type = "applybuff" and (ability.name = "Nithramus" or ability.name = "Maalus" or ability.name = "Thorasus") to type = "removebuff" and (ability.name = "Nithramus" or ability.name = "Maalus" or ability.name = "Thorasus") group by source.owner.name end

Where I did mistake/mistakes? Or it is even not really possible

This should work to see all damage done while a ring is active. You can then refine it if you want to add a condition like the target having to be an infernal.

in range from type = “applybuff” and (ability.name = “Nithramus” or ability.name = “Maalus” or ability.name = “Thorasus”) to type = “removebuff” and (ability.name = “Nithramus” or ability.name = “Maalus” or ability.name = “Thorasus”) group by target.owner on source.owner end

1 Like

Yeah, its work now. Thanks for helping.
This actually helped me to understand how to use “ON” with “IN RANGE”