Bugged log? No ranks or parses!

Hey, 1-2 days ago I logged Wrathion, Maut & Skitra on heroic with advanced combat logging on. I have never had any issues with logs before but the one time I get 3 legendary healing parses they don’t upload/rank?

I’m Vehon & hers the log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FG6Ndj2rM1YXymp3#fight=6&playermetriccompare=statistics&playermetric=dps&playermetrictimeframe=today

I have also tried reuploading the logs & exporting several times but the log still just states ‘‘there are no ranks in this report for this boss’’ and the legendary parses isn’t saved.

Furthermore, this is a personal log and not connected to my guild incase you’re wondering if my guild is in stealth mode.

I would REALLY appreachiate help with this! :smiley:

You uploaded it to Classic instead of BFA. I moved it for you. Make sure you have the correct environment selected when uploading. You’ll see a picture of Ragnaros as the background if you have Classic selected in the uploader, etc.

1 Like

Ooooh, I didn’t think of that at all. I did select my retail log folder since I play both classic & retail but missed that part completly.

Thank you so incredibly much and sorry for wasting your precious time!