Unable to see fights from Trial of Valor

Hey there. I’m trying to upload logs for our raid in Trial of Valor heroic but am not abl to see any of the attempts in the instance. The raw log fileshows combat data from the fights, but they are not getting parsed in the client. Earlier raids in the same day from Emerald Nightmare are showing up normally, it seems only Trial of Valor is not seen

bump as I came here for the same issue.

I’m using Exorsus raid tools to enable logging and I have it set to log ToV. Double checked that logging was enabled when I zoned in.

As with the OP, I successfully logged and uploaded Emerald Nightmare the same day with the same setup. It seems like no matter what I do, WoW refuses to log Trial of Valor.

Anyone else having this issue and find a fix or source?

Thanks.

Just wanted to add that im also using Exorsus raid tools to enable logging and im getting Trial of Valor to log without problems, so its probably not that. But check if you have ToV listed under “Saving log” in the raid tools?

Same problem.
Would like to know where/what i need to adjust to fix this.

Logging all EN fights on my Main. Not logging any fights in ToV.
Alts that i run with other raids have asked me to upload logs… but my Alts are not getting ANY logs for ANY raid… only my Main has Logs.

DeadlyBoss Mods & Exorsus Raid Tools is installed.

This isn’t really a Warcraft Logs problem… just something wrong with your auto logging in-game.

I’ve had the same problem all night.
EN shows up perfectly fine but none of my ToV kills/attempts.
Pretty salty atm.

If one zone is logging but not another, this is always going to be a problem with whatever in-game autologger you are using. I personally don’t use auto-loggers, and just type /combatlog by hand every time.

A “/combatlog” macro would work as well, correct?

This isn’t really a Warcraft Logs problem… just something wrong with your auto logging in-game.

Yeah… where else ought one to go to find people who may have a solution to that problem than the community of people that are into logging?

Anyway…

If anyone is still having this issue it appears that it is a problem with AskMrRobot addon automatically disabling logging in ToV even if you are not using the addon to autolog.

Solution is to update or disable AMR. I’m not sure if there is a fix as I really wasn’t using AMR anyway so I opted to disable it.

Cheers