"Points" and "Speed" metric updating, but "damage" and "healing" are not

Hi,

First of all, I’m relatively new to WCL. I’ve recently begun logging my mythic+ encounters and uploading them, but I have found that the damage and healing metrics are not being updated. I have one listing in each of these categories and many more in the points category.

Here is example:

Healing: Astora - Lightning's Blade - Warcraft Logs"

As you can see, most of the parses which are in the “Points” section are not reflected in the “Healing” section. Perhaps I’m not uploading them properly, or there’s something additional that I’m meant to do to have them update. However, I cannot find any information regarding this. I am using advanced combat logging. The one parse in the HPS section was not uploaded by me.

How can I fix this?

Points come from Blizzard’s leaderboards, so you don’t have to log for them to show up. Damage/healing depend on someone logging the entire run properly. It sounds like you’re just not logging runs properly. Make sure you’re logging before the keystone is inserted.

1 Like

I’m using DBM to auto-log, and I believe it starts logging as soon as I enter the instance. Is there any known issue with DBM logging? Alternatives?

DBM does not work with M+ properly. ERT or RIO addons do.