Guild Control Requests

Game: World of Warcraft
Guild: Imaginary Club - Anachronos EU

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/5002

My character name is Soop (GM). Guy who made the logs has since quit and we are unable to upload logs.

Cheers

Game : WoW
Guild: Resurge
Relm: Illidan
Region: US

Game : WoW
Guild: Fel Fidget Spinner
Realm: Drakā€™thul
Region: EU

My char is Frenkey (on WCL Frenkye and email should match) iā€™am 2nd highest rank in our guild, but GM donā€™t want to manage logs. GM on WCL is offline since ~March and we do not have set officers.

Game: WoW
Guild: Usque ad Finem
Realm: Pozzo dellā€™EternitĆ 

My char is Eneax and iā€™m the GM of the Usque ad Finem guild.
Iā€™ve linked my blizzard account in warcraftlog and i need the GM for menage the guild log,
Cheers

Guild: EndofSilence
Realm: Antonidas
Char: Katzsumi (Guildmaster)
Iā€™ve linked my blizzard account in warcraftlog and i need the GM for menage the guild log,
Cheers

Guild: Aperture
Realm: Hyjal
Region: US
Character: Transfer ownership to Arcainas (senior officer/guild rank 1). We have lost contact with the previous owner of the logs.

Game World of Warcraft
Guild name Storm Wolves - Silvermoon EU

I am the GM gortnik

Game World of Warcraft
Guild name Blood Tempest-LosErrantes EU
Character Kattysha-LosErrantes (Guildmaster)
Thank you.

Game World of Warcraft
Guild name Fluff and Blood - Burning Blade (US)
Character Torthie - Burning Blade
Old gm quit a few years ago forgot to pass on logs ownership when they handed down everything to me

Guild Name: Raid at Night - Blackrock EU

Guild name: Recipe for Disaster - Ragnaros EU
Iā€™m the GM of the guild, but the page was created by someone else. Iā€™d like to take control of it.

Guild: Set Sail for Epic Fail - Azralon

No idea who the current GM on the website is, Iā€™m the GM (always been), character name is Zugzugmagic. I am unable to log to the guild, only personal logs are allowed in my app.

Guild: The Chosen - Antonidas EU
Guildmaster Character: Ityron

I think there was a Problem at the setup.
There was no Guildmaster in Warcraftlogs, but i founded the guild and i was guildmaster since the founding.
Pls help out, thx a lot.

Guild: Static Void on US-Tichondrius
Character: Eugiene
I am the current GM of the guild and I think the switch over caused issues with the guild control.

Guild: Harvesters - Shattered Hand US

Guild used to be called Harvesters of Sorrow, but I didnā€™t notice that you could just rename old guilds on the config page. I created Harvesters guild accidentally and now I canā€™t rename the old guild and keep old logs, since Harvesters already exists. Iā€™m Rank 2 in both guilds, named Deposition. I would appreciate any help you can give.

Best regards,
Deposition

Should be able to delete the Harvester guild from settings and then can rename the old one.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. I donā€™t see the option from the Guild settings page. I changed the new guild Harvesters to be Automatic, so maybe that hides it?

If it could be changed back to Manual, maybe the button would reappear but I couldnā€™t find that option either.

Thanks again for getting back to me.

Oh, I think I see it now. You have to be Guild Master to delete a Guild. The option to change back to Manual appeared after I clicked ā€œUpdate Charactersā€ in the sidebar.

Iā€™m going to talk to our GM and see what he can do after registering his characters. Thanks!

Guild: Raven
Realm: Silvermoon
Character: Please can you transfer ownership of the guild to Belar as Guildmaster and promote Alaranna to Officer so I can set things up. Weā€™ve uploaded logs, but have lost contact with the current owner on warcraftlogs. Thanks!

Guild: Afterlife
Realm: Stormrage
Region: NA
Character: Please can you transfer ownership of the guild to Virgilia as Guildmaster. I am not able to upload logs to this guild currently, and it does not show in my guilds list on the warcraftlogs site.
Thanks!