Feature Request: World progression rankings

I was thinking about a feature I’d like to see which is a ranking based on an FCs first clear, so that it is easier to keep track of world progression. Since all kills are timestamped on the logs it shouldn’t be too hard to make a list for each boss showing who got the kills first, second, third etc. Your site seems the best place to implement it as almost all groups use it already.

I don’t think all the world progression guilds use the site actually, and during the race those that do only log privately.

While that is true, I feel if your site gave a definitive way to cement a guilds rank it would be used for that purpose by more if not all guilds seeking world progression, by making the kill parse public or just uploading it. I also feel like this feature would be more useful for region and even server rankings though. As after the first few no one knows their ranking, like who got NA 5th A8S, or Sargatanas 3rd A7S for example? It would be nice to be able to see this, even if it isn’t 100% accurate as you said, you could just add a little disclaimer saying so. All star points could be implemented as well but I’m not sure what purpose that would really serve.