Equal rules for all

It’s great that you’ve banned Mechanical greench for classic bfd logs, but it’s not so good that the top parsers who used mechanical greench still are on the leaderboard and haven’t been invalidated and removed (presumably because they did it before it was banned). It feels unfair that the people who used it get to stay on the top parses and affect all the other parses, despite them using an item that is banned, just because they were early, while new logs will get invalidated for doing the same thing the #1 parse did.

Please invalidate ALL runs who used mechanical greench, or NONE who did. Right now if you were early you get to use this huge advantage, but if you try it now you’re sh*t outta luck. That feels really unfair.

We are currently recrawling and reprocessing all previous logs to also get invalidated, I am not sure where you are getting your information but it is incorrect.

1 Like

I am glad to hear that! I got the information from my own experience of finding my parse with greench (since everyone else was doing it) invalidated and then checking the top parses on leaderboard and seeing that they all still had greench in them. Without knowing what you were doing behind the scenes, this is what made it seem unfair

But it’s very good to know that you are also checking the previous logs too so that all logs are treated equally and fairly and everyone gets to compete under the same rules!