Dashed Lines Appearing in "Rankings" Column for DPS Ranks [November 2016]

Character not showing up for rankings. [Only my character (Rahmula) is having this problem. The other characters in the raid are showing up fine.]

A blue dashed-line appears in the Damage Done tab’s ranking columns and my character doesn’t show up at all on the “Rankings” tab. I am having problems figuring out what made it glitch out.

At a glance, it looks like everything was recorded. Advanced Combat logging had been enabled. I can still watch all of the character’s actions in the “Replay” tab. I can also still see all of the damage breakdowns, buffs, etc for this character.

Could someone take a look at the logs to see if they can tell what is going on here?

Is there a way to fix the ranking display for these logs?

Log link:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jWQ7ZKt1RYqFgdDT#fight=2&type=damage-done

Thanks in advance!

Every fight is missing ENCOUNTER_START and COMBATANT_INFO, which includes gear/talents/spec. Without that, I am forced to fall back on inferring the spec from ability use, which seems to not be working in this case.

This happened to someone else who posted in the forums, so I’m guessing it is a Blizzard bug of some kind. I’ll let them know about it.

Thank you for the reply!

Is it possible to manually add in the gear/talents/spec?

Xavius had recorded properly, so for reference, my equipped gear and artifact trait/relic setup for all fights is the same as that one. [My spec was affliction for every fight too.]

I changed talents for every fight, but I can easily tell you the talent setup I had used for each encounter (if that helps).

Adding the info here just in case it helps:

Talent Setup [November 1-2, 2016 Heroic Emerald Nightmare Raid]
Rahmula [Affliction Warlock, ilvl 873]

Nythendra: Writhe in Agony, Contagion, Demonic Circle, Siphon Life, Dark Pact, Grimoire of Service, Soul Effigy

Dragons of Nightmare: Writhe in Agony, Absolute Corruption, Demonic Circle, Siphon Life, Dark Pact, Grimoire of Sacrifice, Phantom Singularity

Elerethe Renferal.: Writhe in Agony, Absolute Corruption, Demonic Circle, Siphon Life, Dark Pact, Grimoire of Service, Phantom Singularity

Il’gynoth, The Heart of Corruption: Writhe in Agony, Contagion, Demonic Circle, Sow the Seeds, Dark Pact, Grimoire of Sacrifice, Phantom Singularity

Ursoc: Writhe in Agony, Contagion, Demonic Circle, Siphon Life, Dark Pact, Grimoire of Service, Soul Conduit

Cenarius: Writhe in Agony, Absolute Corruption, Demonic Circle, Siphon Life, Dark Pact, Grimoire of Service, Soul Effigy

Xavius: Writhe in Agony, Absolute Corruption, Demonic Circle, Siphon Life, Dark Pact, Grimoire of Service, Soul Conduit