Three people run logs in a trial, all 3 show different data?

So the title explains it all, we just finished running vMOL and to be safe we had a few people running the log files in case one person had their file get corrupted. (happens more often then I would like to see but that’s another issue & post all together)

Has anyone else encountered this type of behavior before? Some of the data was changed by as much as 40% DPS difference from one persons log to another. I’m starting to wonder if proximity to each other plays a role in what’s logged, and if that’s the case is there a way to disable that and show everything from your group.

Since were starting to use the log file as a bench marketing tool, and a comparison between different players abilities and output, it’s really hard to get a good feel of things with such a large Delta from log file to log file. We are well aware of certain mechanics and rolls affecting your overall p since were starting to use the log file as a bench marking tool, and a comparison between different players abilities and output, it’s really hard to get a good feel of things with such a large Delta from log file to log file. We are well aware of certain mechanics and roles affecting your overall parse - but you would think that multiple log files generated from the same group would have a much smaller deviation from one to another.

Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks again for all the help!! I’m new to the forums but should be more active and lurking around now that I have come across this dedicated forum and not just asking random people on the official & various ESO sites where BS and wild guesses are represented as hard facts all too often haha.

Thanks again in advance!

-Trikie Dik
PC-NA (primary) & PS4-NA (original and now less active account… PC tools and quality of life improvements got me to swap over after 2yr on the console version hah)

If a fight has phases where people are far from each other, then you’ll need to run multiple loggers in order to get a clear picture.