Suggestion: "Best %" based off of either History or Today?

First of all, thanks a bunch for providing this awesome tool! I got a suggestion/question I would like to discuss.

I noticed your personal Best % in your character page is based off of History best %. However, in the beginning of each tier, many top end guilds with good dps set the bar quite high with regards to absolute numbers, as they clear the raids both fast (first night after release) and with above average dps. Now that many more guilds with somewhat lower dps have cleared BWL the % thresholds have actually decreased, rather than increased (which is the normal thing as ppl get more gear and optimize CDs etc.). For example, as someone who cleared BWL the first night, for the same boss my History % could be 92, but the Today’s % is 96, but the character page still says 92%.

It’s logical to always show the highest numerical DPS for each boss, but shouldn’t it be possible to show Best % from either Historical % or Today’s %, whichever is highest? I realize this doesn’t affect all stars or ranking in any way, and while it’s also an aesthetical issue, having the highest % shown would actually help me to much quicker get an intuitive understanding on which bosses I have the most room for improvement on.

I’m sure there is some reasoning behind this not being the case already. Would love to understand what the drawbacks with above suggestion would bring about.

Cheers