Live logging not working

been doing live logs for quite awhile an now they are not working, but if I go an do a manual upload the file is there, but not there for live logging. I delete the files after every run. so need help to figure out the problem

0 Likes

Warcraft Logs or FF Logs? Electron uploader or AIR uploader? What uploader version? Note that a couple of Electron uploader versions had bugged live logging for Warcraft Logs, but latest version should have fixed it.

0 Likes

Warcraft logs, the AIR one, version 1.3.7, also it seems each time I go to use the client it seems to always have a update, as of writing this now it is showing for me to update to version 1.3.8, which I did the update

0 Likes

That’s actually the Electron beta, not AIR. As mentioned live logging was broken briefly In the Electron beta, but should be fixed in the latest version. I just verified that live logging works in 1.3.8.

The Electron version is also updating much more frequently because it’s a beta in active development. You should use the AIR version if you want stability and/or to not participate in beta testing.

0 Likes