Guild Control Requests

ok sry
characthers : lufzor
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/11381169
thx :slight_smile:

Game: WoW
Server: Laughing Skull-US
Guild: Tonka

Previous officer (Portice) who setup logs has long since quit the game and we cannot get in contact with him to swap someone else to officer. My character is Bormes. I am an officer in the guild and would like to take control of the guild on warcraftlogs. Thanks!

Server: Frostmourne (US)
Guild: Movement

Our old GM left quite sometime ago, I am an officer who does all of our logs and I was trying to set it up so my logs show under our guilds and basically so we can take control back and customize it, all other officers/gm are no longer playing. My character is Thickhyde. Many thanks.

Hey been a couple days, wondering if I posted in the right place. Would love to add the discord bot to my guild’s discord server, but need officer status and our previous logs officer has retired from the game. Thanks.

Server: Laughing Skull-US
Guild: Tonka

Previous officer (Portice) who setup logs has long since quit the game and we cannot get in contact with him to swap someone else to officer. My character is Bormes. I am an officer in the guild and would like to take control of the guild on warcraftlogs. Thanks!