Guild Control Requests

ok, so i am on there now but i wanted to add one other person to the list and he says he needs a guild code to link logs onto the site

No, your guild is automatically managed by Battle.net
 he just needs to link his characters.

this would be easyer if he would just do what i’m doing but he is being difficult, so, he said when he tried to update his toons only his last 2 guilds show up,

Then change your guild to manual management from settings, and then you have control over it and can use a join code.

Game : World of Warcraft
Guild : SynĂ«rgy on Dath’Remar (US)

Our old raid leader has left the guild, and I’ve taken over as raid lead and would like to be able to remove the old logs/create raid teams etc.

(1) WoW
(2) Cobalt - Mal’ganis

JĂșggernaĂșt (Alt+163 = Ăș)
Promoted to GM, as old GM went casual. Cannot obtain control to post logs or manage anything.

Thanks!

1: WOW
2: HelheĂ­m

server: Ragnaros
Im the GM (Sochori)

Id love to be able to set the guild so everyone in the guild can check his own stuff.
Now i have to check everyoneÂŽs hahaha

1. WoW
  2. Look cool Were streaming - Mal’Ganis

Member made account some time ago without knowledge of officers. He has since left. Trying to rebuild now with Legion coming. I am rank 2, which is officer.

thanks

Just reposting to get back in the front. I know you just got back from vacation. Please let me know what can be done. BTW love the site. It seems to be much more in depth than WoL. Looking to get whole guild on here.

Thanks

Still waiting for a resolution to do with this, thanks

Your guild looks fine to me. It’s battle.net managed and has both an Officer and Members. What is the issue?

I think it will take a bit of sorting out on the guild end to get it working how it should be, I’ve got an officer rank, but because of how blizzard considers the ranks, it doesn’t see me as an officer

What rank is required to change it to manually managed ? (Blizzard Rank that is, like 0, 1 etc etc)

Game: World of Warcraft
Guild Name: Singularity - Turalyon U.S

Guild: Disorderly Conduct - Blackhand (US)

Guild Roster

could u help me?
XNKS!!

Link your characters and you should be set

hi,

Guild: ascension hyjal-eu (new guild)

we can’t creat the guild because another guild exist whit the name ascensìon hyjal-eu but this guild is inactive.
can you delete this guild ? i need to create my new guild on warcraftlog.

Thanks

Im sochori too, the gm.
this is the roster

this is my main toon

also have this one

is that ok? or i should give u another kind of information?

Guild Name: The FĂ„llĂšn - Thrall (US)

It keeps telling us there is already a guild with that name, and the battle.net link is putting us in the guild The FĂ„llen on Thrall (US) which doesn’t have the accent mark above the “e”

1. WoW
  2. Popo on the Run - Proudmoore

I’m trying to manage settings of the guild but its saying I’m only a Member.