Guild Control Requests

Hello,

Game: World of Warcraft
Guild: Sentinent on Kazzak
Char: Zaän

Im an officer and the one responsible for Logs. Our officer rank is 2. So kindly ask for Guild control :slight_smile:

1. World of Warcraft
  2. Guild is Sirius on US-Aegwynn (when I put the guild name in < > it disappears)
  3. My Character: Mammoth

GM (merau) and a few officers quit during WoD, but a few of us (not the GM merau) came back to raid in Legion. Fortunately I was already officer (former GM) on warcraftlogs, so I have still been able to upload. I am GM of the guild in game and have been the one uploading logs for the last 9 months. Would appreciate it if my account could be promoted to GM on warcraftlogs for better control. Thanks!

Game: WoW
Guild: Vesperum - Kargath (EU)
Char: Marodín

I’m the Raidlead and Officer of the Logs and actual Rank 1 in this Guild

Thx for Help

1. World of Warcraft
  2. Duplicity, US Aerie Peak
  3. Amicula

Game: WoW
Guild: Caedas on Kil’Jaeden
Character: Swithin

Guild Name: Bloody Iron and Están atacando El Cruce

I got this old guild on my account but I’m not a member anymore, I can’t quit or hide it, can you remove Bloody Iron and Están atacando el cruce from my account?

As well I’ve updated my characters from Bnet account link and it shows characters no longer in the game or migrated to other realms, is there a way to delete them or only the hide option?

Hello,

Im reposting again, coz its already been a week, and I still cant control the guild

Guild: Sentinent on Kazzak
Char: Zaän

Im an officer and the one responsible for Logs. Our officer rank is 2. So kindly ask for Guild control :slight_smile:

Guild Name: Сердца Шторма
Realm: Дракономор (Fordragon-EU)
Character: Локорф
WCL name:

Im an officer and the one responsible for Logs. Our officer rank is 2. So kindly ask for Guild control

I can’t link my account with Battle.net to take control of my guild.

EU Server (Spanish) " Error 400 : El tipo de autorización o la URL de llamada no es válido. "

(Authorization type or call URL is invalid.)

Thanks!!

Hi Kihra,

Due to the China Battle.net is not available, I can’t take control of my guild.
The administrator has been registered, the man is no longer in the guild.My english
is bad,please help me,thank you very much
Game:WoW
Guild Name:Demon Ghost-永恒之井
Guild URL:https://cn.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/79275
My WCL account: 383877255@qq.com
I am the Guild Leader in game which named '恶魔之魂怒风’
Thanks a lot~:grin:

Guild Name: Pass the Peacebloom
Realm: US Saurfang
Character: Tsealin
my GM a few officers and i have been trying to get control of the guild to upload logs on there but it comes up with a page saying “Failed to obtain member information for this guild. It is possible the guild is not valid according to Battle.net. Post on the forums here and let us know if you believe this is a mistake.” any chance we can get control of the guild back to one of us, we just started the guild back up again which is why i think it was not valid for awhile

Hello,

Guild: Malorum - Silvermoon-EU

I am registered on warcraftlogs with account Marmo, linked with my BNet account and appear with character: Marmò - Silvermoon-EU. I am rank 1 as appears on wowprogress as well, but when i try to get control over guild i get the error message that say i don’t have a character rank 0 or 1 in the guild.

Thank you for your help and time,
Best regards

Guild Name: Эльфийский Клинок
Realm: Гордунни (Gordunni-EU)
Character: Лемн

I’m an officer and the one responsible for Logs. Our officer rank is 2 (GM Rank 0 and her Alts in 1).
So kindly ask for Guild control. Thank you.

(1) The game WoW
(2) Your guild’s name and the server the guild is on. Cloud IX Kel’Thuzad. I am an officer in that guild who is in charge of posting logs. The original member that made the page has been gone for a long time. I would like control over it please.

Thank you

Guild Name: Intemperate
Realm: Frostmourne (US)
Character: Thundathighs

I am the GM of the guild on my warrior, but my DK is the toon i play. i have tried to take ownership of the guild but i get this error

Failed to obtain member information for this guild. It is possible the guild is not valid according to Battle.net.

I have tried updating the character lists but no luck. thanks.

1. WoW
  2. Barely Average - Azgalor

I’m an officer in this guild and the person with guild control no longer plays. Thanks.

EDIT: My name in the guild roster is Wilson.

WoW
Ascension - Barthilas Oce/US

Officer Leprakorn obviously.

Realm: Illidan-US
Guild: Okay

My character’s name is “Ekto”. I’m rank 1 in the guild and my bnet account is attached to my WCL account to confirm. Currently, on WCL, the guild has no owner.

(1) WoW
(2) < okay > illidan

Having issues claiming the guild, as the main officer that originally set up logs is no longer with the guild. I’m the current guild master (Illidrugs) and my battle.net is linked to my account on warcraftlogs.com

1. World of Warcraft.
  2. Parhelion on the Bar’thilas.

I am the GM of this guild but can’t take control of it. Every time I try it comes up with an an error message telling me the guild name is not as it’s shown in-game. It is however, identical, so I’m just putting it down to the new armory not having guild functionality yet.
My character is Xëmnäs.