Bugged Freya Log

Hey guys, me and my guild did a 10 man run, which we logged, the Freya kill seems bugged, we did reset the boss, because we pulled her with some Adds, then afterwards we killed the adds, after we killed the adds we dropped combat then we went to kill another pack. Only then did we pull Freya, but the logs shows a 2 minute window where no dmg was made, from the first pull where we reset the boss, are there someway for the WCL team to actually remove this down period, since it isn’t actually part of this fight. I know it’s only a 10 man kill, but I would still like it to be accurate. Also the log isn’t marked as 3 Elders, even though we didn’t kill any elders.

Link to the log in question: Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is an issue with Freya’s HM detection due to a Blizzard bug which only occurs if you reset Freya via kiting her until she resets, in that she won’t send a new encounter_start event on the second pull. You would have to add that in the raw text file to fix this.

Thank you so much for this! I just tried it out and it works perfectly :slight_smile: