Warcraft Logs isn't logging. What is going on?

I have been using Warcraft Logs for some time now. It was all working fine 2 weeks ago then this started happening a week ago. In game I have combat logging on I even make sure. I have set it to live logging, the place I’m logging to and public. When logs run and the fight ends nothing happens. The logs aren’t logged. I’m making sure that I’m logging to C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Logs I have reinstalled WCL client and adobe air and it’s still refusing to work. What is going on with this?

I’m having the same issue! I was wondering if it was just me, or the fact that I’m logging multiple toons? I’ve done the same thing you have. (reinstalled WCL client, adobe air, and checked the logging file save)

Feedback would be highly appreciated!

Your log file is too big, so Blizzard has quit writing to it. Delete or archive your log file.

I deleted it and it logged when I was outside of raiding. However I tried logging again inside of raid and it’s still not working. I know for a fact that combat logging is on. And I know for a fact that I’m logging from the correct folder.

It’s still not working :frowning:

Does the combatlog file has size or it is 0? If it is 0 then the combatlog is not being written from the game. If it has some size what is it its size?

It’s currently at 30,000 kbs. I deleted it like they said to try that but it didn’t work and it’s still not uploading. I know that combat log is on because it says it in chat, and I know I’m uploading from the right place. C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Logs