Requesting multiple zones when using the /rankings API

Good afternoon.

I maintain PugCheck.com and am trying to obtain rankings information for a character for multiple zones. I do all of the requests and rendering on the server side and was wondering if there was a way to accomplish my goal of showing logs for previous tiers in the current expansion as the game progresses. I was just curious if there was a way to accomplish this task. If it is not possible, I do understand the possible reasons for doing so on a resource and security stance.

Thanks.

Rankings take a zone parameter that is the zone id that you want rankings for. The /zones API gives you a list of zones, their names and their corresponding IDs.

I don’t believe I explained my question properly and for that i apologize.

I understand that it gives the latest zone, which in this case would be Trial of Valor (12). I would like to get EN & ToV in a single request and I’m not sure if I’m looking in the proper place in the documentation to get this info. I’m curious if there is a way to get both zone 10 and 12 info in the same request.

I.E. /rankings/character/{characterName}/{serverName}/{serverRegion}?zone=10+12&apikey=KEY or something similar to that.

I’m trying to minimize the amount of requests that my server has to make.

Sorry about the poor wording in my initial post.

Nope, there’s no way to do that currently.

Appreciate the info Khira. Just wanted to make sure.

I think what I’ll do is extend the API so that you can get ranks for all “unfrozen zones” in one request.