Rankings not showing up in report

Hello! I uploaded a BFD log and most of the bosses are showing a “-” instead of a ranking on the summary page. But if I go to individual bosses the rankings show up. But then on the character summary page the rankings aren’t listed.

ex: Here is the summary rankings, only the last boss shows rankings: Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

But, if I go to the individual boss fight for say Ghamoo-ra the parses are listed: Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

But even though there is a ranking for that fight it doesn’t show up on the character page, my parse still shows a 42 for that fight instead of the 77 in the previous link: Ttipitviper - Lone Wolf - Warcraft Logs

I was live logging, then when the raid was over and I noticed the rankings not updating I deleted the live-logged report and reuploaded the report but it didn’t help. The “Export” button didn’t seem to do anything either (not sure what it does but I clicked it anyways).

1 Like

Hi there, the partition ended yesterday. The logs you uploaded are post-partition. Join us on Discord - Warcraft Logs or follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/WarcraftLogs to stay updated.

Ok, thanks for the reply. Why stop BFD logs yesterday and not on thursday when the phase ends?

The patch, with all the class changes, was yesterday.

ah bummer thought i had two more resets to squeeze in parses. ty