Problems Uploading ACT Logs

Hey guys,

So far I’ve mostly been looking through previously uploaded logs to try to get an idea of where my own group should be, but with us starting content I’m looking to upload logs to get easier comparisons. Unfortunately, when I attempt to do so… FFLogs only seems to see and/or find one specific bit of the log.

To further expand on that, I have a log file with many hours of us attempting Sephirot EX. Yet when I attempt to upload that, the only thing in that log file FFLogs seems to read is a Gubal Hard run. It doesn’t seem to matter what I change, if I split the logs, etc. I’m incredibly baffled at this point, moreso as when I do upload that Gubal run regardless it doesn’t seem to register any of the information, either.

It works fine in ACT, don’t have a problem parsing or reading the information there, etc, but I’m wondering if it might not be a setting either in FF itself or ACT or something I’m screwing up. It’s obvious something is not right, but I have no idea what. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

X

I am having the same problem. I assume im doing something wrong in ACT but cant for the life of be figure it out. so…

BUMP

Make sure you’re using Network mode and not Memory mode.