Parses question

Hi guys,

I started playing rogue and I am under ilvl for the Normal raid (on main I did heroic curve).

I checked Warcraft logs to see my “parse score”. It’s = 6.

I checked Warcraft Analyzer and it says that I did everything very good and that I should work on small things, nothing critical.

Warcraft logs screenshot: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Wowanalyzer link for that fight: WoWAnalyzer

I really do not understand why my score is that low (parse=6). What does the parse actually mean?(I read the definition online but still not clear).

Again, I was under ilvl at 435 when everyone else was 450+ and stuff like that.

We 1shot the raid, but I want to know what I did that wrong that I got 6 out of 100…

Yes. The character is fairly new, items are basic stuff on it, nothing micromanaged.

I am doing my best with the rotation and I am doing the opener well in my opinion.

Stealth->Garrote->Slice and dice->Mutilate/Ambush until 4+ CP->Rupture->Mutilate/Ambush until 5+ CP->Envenom->Deathmark->Shiv->Shadowdance->Kingsbane->Thistletea->Mutilate x2->Envenom, when Kingsbane has <8 sec left I use Shiv again->When it’s <6 sec left on Kingsbane I use another Thistletea->When it’s >3/2 sec left I use Vanish. Meanwhile I mentain Rupture and Garrote and I do Mutilate + Envenoms.

Is there anything wrong with my opener?

Then I try to use Shiv on CD or keep one if Kingsbane is coming of CD soon and I try to keep Rupture+Garrote up+ hitting with Mutillate into Envenom on 4/5 CP.

Thanks!

P.S: How is the parse calculated? Does it matter for example if you do not use your defensives well or the parses are only about DPS? Thanks!