Maybe, would it be possible to import a character by submitting armory url for CN region?

I’ve recently realized that me and my teammates characters not being able to correctly imported in WCL database, while some others can, is because some battle net API issue in CN region.
It seems (not quite confirmed) that only characters who were once included in some logs that were uploaded to WCL before the LEG patch, are now always correctly showing up. They can be searched correctly, ranked correctly.
While the other characters, including mine and my teammates, cannot.

(example: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rdXNK8mLMZ7fCxAJ#view=rankings
in this battle log, me the paladin, and othe three teammates were not ranked, and cannot be searched in WCL database.
while, only the rogue, who is not my real-life friend, was ranked, and can be searched in WCL database.)

I’ve also read several forun topics, one of these is: Unable to import guild’s member from Chinese Server/BattleNet

However, i’m wondering/thinking:
maybe, would it be possible to import a character by submitting armory url for CN region?
parsing it and get data, just like how it does in SimC (simulation craft, the DPS optimization simulation tool)?
maybe it would be more stable than fetching a whole bunch of profile data via battle net oauth API?