Managing a team, rankings page is empty

Hey guys! The logs that I’m uploading for my team are not being show on the “rankings” page. The “attendence” page is working fine, but no ranking is being created. Seems like a really basic stuff that I just don’t know about.

I have already upload 4 reports, and made sure they are public. Also made sure that the filters I’m selecting are for content that is uploaded. At least, the team is on manual roster, with only 3 characters registred, but I don’t want to announce the logs page before it’s running smooth.

The team link is Core Nolan (US - Azralon) | Warcraft Logs.

Does anyone know what I need to do to show the rankings?

Hello!

Since this is a raid team, you need more than 50% of the raid members being present in the Characters pane of the team: Core Nolan Characters | Warcraft Logs

Otherwise, it counts it as a pug run. It’s our way to validate guild/teams’ progress.

Once over 50% of your team’s roster has joined there with their characters re-exporting any report that you’ve uploaded with them in it should make it rank properly. You can re-export a report by going to the “Rankings” tab and scrolling down and clicking the “export” button!

Hope this helps!

Azrael.

1 Like