Looking for help to access data from WoWLogs

Hello here,

I’m looking to start a new website for my guild mainly to display information from the logs in a clearer way and more accessibile for more casual players, something looking like Wipefest.

I’m a web developper and from what I’ve seen from my research I was thinking to do that with the CSV file you can download when looking at some data in a log, and then use that CSV file in php or JS to display the information I want.
I’ve done a spreadsheet doing kind of the same job but only giving dynamic links to certain information, sheet that can be found here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19ojIn0cAeTDUITtr0PefavhS8W3mV7kTUkv7jFlGVco/edit?pli=1#gid=0), you can make a copy of that and try it with your logs, I only implemented the last bosses as thoses are the ones I progressed (Only argus links will work but I didn’t implemented much there yet)

I’m looking to do something alike by creating a platform where we can select the abilities, players and display that information clearer / nicer, kinda what you did on the problems tab.

My goal here isn’t to make a better vertion of wowlogs I think i’ill never de capable of doing that or at least not alone, I just want to make a tool for me and my guild to use and later maybe open it to public.

Right now I’m searching deeper into that CSV file but I’ve heard that you coud make queries aswell but I don’t have any info on that.

I was hoping to get feedback from you guys tell me what you think about it and how shoud I do it if there is a better way then the CSV.

Thanks for reeding me and sorry for my english.