Guild Control Requests

Game: World of Warcraft
Guild Name: The Blacklist - Kazzak EU

I am rank 2 in game “Co Leader” Rank 1 is GM, the old GM left the guild and we need to upload our logs and get control of the guild.

Game name : Mooshakes

Yes its max level

hi I am Mazuno playing WoW on server Ysondre (EU)
I am guild master of the guild “Je veux en finir” http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ysondre/Je_veux_en_finir/roster?sort=rank&dir=a

My problem is that a fellow guildmate (who is not playing anymore) created the guild “Je veux en finir” on warcraftlogs a while back and never used it again.
I since created the guild “Jveux en finir” on warcraftlogs to log our fights and we have been using this tag eversince.
The problem is that I cant claim the correct name since it is already existing, and I cant either take control or delete the one with the correct name. It is annoying because when people are looking for the guild, they find the one with the correct name but without any fight in it.

Basically I would like to :

Thank you for your help

Guild Name: hurts
Realm: Eredar (EU)
Character: Elysias

Guild is set as inactive. I am not the GM, I just want to activate it for logs, cause no one else in our raid does it.

Hi can i get back my guild control plz.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/177819/
Guild Name: Bloody
Realm: Cho’gall (EU)
Character: Mhïlka

My account is already linked with bnet … plz give me back the guild control =/

Did you import your characters? You should be put into the guild automatically after doing that.

Looks like you got this fixed yourself. Let me know if you still need any help.

And you imported your characters? You see your characters in the Setting page for your account?

The character is there but when i look up my guild it doesnt say I am in it even though i am the guild master

There’s something really weird about your guild roster. Let me go to Blizzard’s API playground and study it.

There is no Sasuna listed in this guild. It is “Sindorei” right? Is there some special character I am not seeing?

Okay, thank you.

Game: FF
Guild Name: Typhira on Cactuar

I am the GM. Kite Riffs.
(Edit: Problem resolved)

yes for some reason I was able to controol the old guild after I made this post. I thought it was an action on your side… thanks alot anyway.

Import my characters ? doesn’t have a function like this ? my Bnet account is linked on the guild & character section i’v only got this “Last synchronized at Tue 18 Oct 2016 07:20:07 AM UTC.Update”, when i do an update nothing change except the time & date … and there no guild character to select

Ok, I give up on automatic management. Click this link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/autojoin/177819/4DvRyTpJ

Game: WoW
Guild: Антабус - Страж Смерти (EU)

I am rank 1 in guild on my character Папасандро. One person someteimes uploads logs, so guild is “active”, thus I can’t use automated “take control over”. But that person doesn’t remember if he was the one who created guild (on the site, that is) and is not willing to cooperate on this issue. He is rank 4 atm.

Thanks for your time.

Greetings,

Server: Draenor EU
Game: World of Warcraft.
Guild Name: Lez Vibes
Character Name: Kryso

I am the GM of the guild, however an ex guildy made the guild on warcraft logs and as such I have no access.
I also accidentally joined the guild Bloody by following a link above, can’t seem to be able to leave it now.

Greetings!

Guild Name: Avalon - Azralon-US

I had control of this guild with ‘Mortoshan’ but left the guild with the char (changed from monk to paladin in-game) and lost control of the guild! If I could have control again or if the Guild Master (Xongão Azralon-US) could have it, it would be great!

1- Wow
2- SuperMassive - Twisting Nether EU

Can we do Crooner(officer) gm and Silmerila(member) officer at Clog system? Our gm is not interested doing any combatlog thing and until now Crooner and i was using system but as a member i cant edit other logs if it is not mine and Crooner cant give rank to me cause he is only officer. Cant we give “gm” rank to Crooner and “officer” to me? By the way Crooner is Officer ingame and I’m raider. Thank you.