9.1 Torghast Rankings?

I realize this is probably super low priority, but I was wondering if the rankings for the updated torghast will be enabled?

currently all logged torghast runs are shown as being red/incomplete, and therefore are not ranked. IIRC this is also true for twisting corridors, despite it being unchanged in 9.1 (still uses the original torghast system).

I personally enjoyed having the rankings there during 9.0 and have been looking forward to them with the reworked torghast.

I have asked for raw logs to debug the issue (original log files), and not a single person would send me any. Still waiting for anyone to log runs and send me the files. If you’d like to do that, go for it. :slight_smile:

Sure I can do that. What would be the best way for me to send you these log files?

Sadly Blizzard actually broke this completely. They took out the field that indicated success vs failure from TOWER_END and replaced it with the Torghast score. I’m letting them know about this mistake and asking them to put the field I needed back in. Torghast may be dead until next patch though as a result of this issue.

I think it makes no sense, as it seems to me in 9.2 Torgast will not be the same as it is now, or the same as it was in WoW Shadowlands 9.0 . I hope you understand what I mean

Torghast is partitioned by major patch, so that’s not an issue.