Showing up as the wrong faction

Hi Kihra,

Whenever I upload a private log, it shows my character as Alliance instead of Horde. I have no Alliance characters at all and I have 3 Horde guilds associated with my account. I also upload the logs for my guild and they properly show up as Horde.

I appreciate any help you can offer!

It just uses the first guild in your list, so you must currently be in an Alliance guild.

I don’t play Alliance so I don’t belong to any Alliance guilds!

I see a Horde icon next to your Personal Logs in that screenshot, so I guess I’m not understanding the issue.

It also shows an Alliance icon in the uploader.

1 Like

So it’s ok in the dropdown, but not once you’ve selected it? Weird. Will look into it.

Thanks for the quick response! I know it’s not serious issuem, but I figured it was some kind of bug. Here’s a cap of the uploader too, in case that helps:

Have the exact same issue, I do have 1 single character in an alliance guild and after bnet syncining it prefered that guild, it seems, even after deleting the guild from my profile in warcraftlogs.User Roshanak there as well.

I have this issue as well. I have 1 alt in an Alliance guild and 12 Horde characters in a Horde guild.

Hi! I have the same issue. I know it’s nitpicking, but… FOR THE HORDE!

Please, I don’t want to look at that ugly Ally icon :frowning:

Same issue here :frowning: Only Horde characters and guilds on my logs but personal logs show up an alliance banner, its a small thing but it would be nice to change it ^^

Same issue, really annoyed with my personal logs showing the alliance logo, super annoying that I can’t change it to horde. Makes me want to delete my account that is how much I hate it.

It will use the faction of any of your characters (just claim them), and failing that it will use the faction of guilds you belong to. So either claim your characters on the site or join the guild you raid with on the site.