Log rankings not updating to my personal page

I have uploaded last night’s raid to my personal logs. I can view each fight like normal and when I switch over to the rankings tab, they appear normal.

Here is my report: Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

However, **when I view my public profile, they don’t appear and my rankings are not updated, for example my shriekwing HC rank was #4 in world, but it still displays as something else on my personal page.

• I had “advanced combat log” selected
  • The correct region was selected from the uploader client
  • I made sure to check “public” in the uploader client.

The weird thing is, I have uploaded personal logs before and they have updated my public profile. For the life of me I cannot think of any difference from the time it worked and the time it hasn’t.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

I see it there? It’s coming from this log for e.g., Shriekwing. Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

Hey, What i meant to say that it hadnt updated my rankings on my page, or my all-star points, does this happen once a day?

For example, shriek is still displaying my old rank 353. thanks

Yeah All Star points (and the corresponding all star rank) update once per day.

I’m having the same problem I updated the log here : Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

But my personal profile the fight wont update still an old parse. Its only the Sludgefist HC Fight all other logs updated with the same set-up, Advanced combat log etc its not a private log or locked via a guild.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/Deliriõus#difficulty=4