Issue with Missing Sarkareth HC Kill Log on Profile

Hello,

I’m reaching out because I’ve encountered a peculiar issue with my recent upload to WarcraftLogs. I recently completed a Heroic mode reclear, during which we downed Sarkareth among other bosses. However, after uploading the logs from the session, I noticed that while the logs for the other bosses are showing up just fine on my profile, the kill for Sarkareth is not.

The logs : Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

My profile on Sarkareth HM : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/57819962#difficulty=4&boss=2685

I’m stumped as to why this particular boss’s kill isn’t appearing on my WarcraftLogs profile. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Could it be a problem with the log file itself, or might it be an issue on WarcraftLogs’ end?

Any help or guidance on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated, as I’d like to have a complete record of my kills for personal tracking.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

Best regards,

Cesk

Hey there! Looks like for Sarkareth, a majority of the players in the fight were from a guild with Stealth mode enabled. This means only logs uploaded directly to their guild can rank. You can see the error message on the rankings page of the fight here: Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft