Feature Request: Kill/Wipe statistics for each boss

I’m either missing something, or the “statistics” page on warcraftlogs.com (e.g. the one for Emerald Nigtmare) is just a different filter for specific aspects of uploaded boss kills (like damage done, healing, fight execution, ect.).

What I would like to see is an overview of meta data with relative and absolute kill and wipe numbers for each of the bosses.

Over on worldoflogs.com they have this page that shows how many kills and wipes have been uploaded for each boss and difficulty. That way one can easily see how many guilds have attempted a boss (absolute number) and how difficult a boss has been once engaged (relative number, kills/(kills+wipes)).

Just registered here to vote for this. Ask Mr. Robot had a statistics for this in WoD. It displayed a graph where the % kills of the total tries where on the Y axis and the item level on the X axis. So it was very easy to see what my guild should be capable to do when I know the average item level.

A plus feature would be statistics on how many healers were brought per group-size and boss.

It is very hard to obtain this information in any form that would be accurate. This is why I haven’t done it. Many guilds make their wipes private and their kills public. Many guilds remove their wipes after the fact. People upload duplicate logs (personal logs, etc.) of the same fights.

It would not have to link to every Log (not even the public ones), it would just have to show a number: “Nythendra Mythic: 120 Kills, 890 Wipes”.
So it could include private logs aswell. If people are worried about the world first race and deducing a guild’s wipe-count by looking at the overall kill/wipe stats, then it could be programmed to only show the stats for a boss if there have been 20 or so kills.

Besides, how many guilds have duplicate uploads of logs? Would that have a noticable impact to the overall statistics? So the question is not whether this can be implemented or not but rather “what counts as a duplicate and do we even need to care about them?”

Example: Click-counters on websites often times just increment the counter by one each time the website is loaded. Now you can go ahead and just F5 all day, but that wouldn’t matter at all if there are hundreds of people visiting the site. On here it might even be better than that because you actually need to upload a log.