API Question about schema

Hello, I want to make a Discord bot that shows Logs in a readable form in Discord.
I want to create this since my computer can’t handle raiding while also keeping up a browser like firefox/brave.

I followed the only video I found about the API (I couldn’t find much information online honestly). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YobeR-Uaqiw

I am decently new to Schemas in general and have watched a couple of videos about Graphql and kinda understand how to use the API, I’ve managed to gt reportData so far, but I can’t seem to find how to get the parses for every individual in the raid (current query looks like this)
query = “”“query($code:String){
reportData{
report(code:$code){
fights(difficulty:4, killType:Kills){
difficulty
id
name
} } } }”“”

I can’t find how to query for parses, I’ve been looking at the Schema and I guess CharacterRankingMetricType but I honestly don’t understand how to call it.
reportData just has you input the log code, not much more, but I don’t understand the others.

Sorry if this was a bit long, just wanted to explain everything.
I’m looking for help to create a query (or any call) to the api to get the Parses from every individual in a log.

If you want to see all the code, I can upload it to Github if that helps, (I am using Python)

Any help would be much appreciated
//Radiow

2 Likes