Please partition 3.55+ logs from echo

First of all Thank you Kihra for keeping fflogs open after Echo. But I just saw on twitter and twitch that you are letting echo logs rank in 3.55+ partition?

I, as well as many of the top speedrun groups on my server, always treated echo as the end date for our competition and didn’t finalize our speedrun strats until after diadem. A lot of statics got their fastestest kills without any i280 in the last two weeks.

Letting echo parses rank would be a huge blow to our final rankings and it doesn’t make sense to mix pre and post echo parses in the first place? I imagine a lot of other groups are in the same boat.

On top of that pre-echo clears will also not be highlighted when hundreds of casual echo logs flood the real end season for savage speed runs.

The i280 dropped on us with no warning whatsoever, It’s a fact that a lot of groups didn’t do their serious speed pulls yet. We couldn’t prepare for the partition at all and now our serious runs are being lumped together with echo? It feels like we are being punished for something we had no control over and it was all just a huge waste of time.

So on behalf of excalibur server Kihra please separate echo from all other logs!

Yeah, ok, I can do this.

Thank you based Kihra!

@Kihra
Is this just no new rankings in the 3.55b+ category, or do you recognize when everybody in the party has clicked off their echo?

We noticed some silly echo inflated runs already slipped in to the 3.55b+ category; should purge or move anything after 11:59pm EST 3/27 (when it went down for maintenance) if you want to be thorough.

YOu can re-export the Echo runs and they’ll move to the new place.

@Kihra
why patch day one logs are on the old cat ?
like says mint : We noticed some silly echo inflated runs already slipped in to the 3.55b+ category; should purge or move anything after 11:59pm EST 3/27 (when it went down for maintenance) if you want to be thorough.
it’s disrecpectful for the actual speedrunners , all the work they put in would be annihilated if you mix them with players with echo. Thanks

First of all , thank you Kihra for handling all the fflog and letting it work post echo.
Like “echo” mentionned , the people that uploaded parseswith echo on the first day ( 28) got theirs uploaded in the 3.55b+ category when it is unfair for the teams that worked before the echo.
Is it possible to fix it so the parses from the first day are not merged in the 3.55b category ?
Thanks much and have a good day

I think I just have the time split off by a few hours. I’m adjusting it back 3 hours now. Re-exporting those logs (after I land this change) should move them properly.