Guild Control Requests

I need to either acquire control, or merge two guilds.

1. World of Warcraft
  2. REIGN OF JUSTISS (Server: Shadowmoon, Detheroc)

I am Guildmaster, my characters names are Seventhsun and Arrowkill

The Shadowmoon version is not correct, the Detheroc version is the instance of the guild that is correct. I need to either acquire control over the Shadowmoon, or merge the Shadowmoon guild into the Detheroc guild.

World Of Warcraft
Alars Embers-Zul’jin
GM toon Magheals

I am the GM, the raid lead who set it up is no longer with the guild. Would like control to start uploading logs.

Game: World of Warcraft
Guild Name: No Sympathy - Lightbringer-US

People that control the logs are no longer in the guild, trying to wrest control back. Thanks for your help!

Game: World of Warcraft
Guild Name: Invincible Unit
Realm: Blackhand (EU)
Character: Ânnora

People that control the logs are no longer in the guild. Thanks for help!

This guild is automatically managed through Battle.net linkage, so should be fine.

thx for help, i become a 404 error when i will be link my battle.net
Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/accounts/battlenetlogin?code=c3dd6sczedfzacvabv98m6qb&state=EU-link

We need a map.

Server Error: 404 (Not Found)

What does this mean?

We couldn't find the page you requested on our servers. We're really sorry
				about that. It's our fault, not yours. We'll work hard to get this page
				back online as soon as possible.

Perhaps you would like to go to our home page?
  1. World Of Warcraft
  2. Has Bad Intentions (Horde), Eonar

We have 1 person already who can post logs, but I can’t seem to find a way to access that anywhere else, so I’m posting here. I’m an officer in the guild (rank 2) as is the other person, Anilium. We don’t want Ani to lose access, just want to add me so I don’t have to send the logs to Ani in order for them to be posted if Ani isn’t around for the raid.

EDIT: I’ve been told that HBI’s registered GM is Sewi on the website, which is waaaay out of date. Ani is probably rank 2 on the website. Regardless, can I be added please?

Sorry, think I posted previously in the wrong place

(1) WoW
(2) Prodigy-Dragonblight

Thanks!

1. WoW
  2. Efficacy on Gorefiend

I don’t want control of the Guild it’s my old Guild, but I want to be able to edit my reports still. I uploaded a Normal Raid yesterday and it went to my old Guild and now I can’t edit or delete or anything. Also I want to be able to delete an older report on my old Guild, but I can’t says I don’t have permission, but this is my log, lol. Seems odd I can’t edit my own stuff.

My Character name RoxxĂ­-Gorefiend

If you can just delete off all my old reports from that Guild.

This is a safety measure to prevent people being kicked from a guild from destroying their old guild’s reports.

But they’re my reports purely for my purpose only? We had two people creating them. So what does this mean I can edit those anymore? It is more of I just wanna start fresh and not have to worry about having ties to that Guild anymore. I can assure you they wouldn’t even know the difference if they’re deleted or not as I was one of two people that knew how to do it anyway.

World of Warcraft.
Realm: Tichondrius - Horde
Guild: Proteus

I am rank 2, Raid Lead. I would like control so that I can post our logs to our guild.

Please allow me to make edits to these logs as I don’t want them associated to this Guild anymore. Or just delete them from the Guild.

Can you delete the one from the 19th and the 13th? :smiley: Thanks so much for your help I appreciate it and will be sponsoring you soon for your attention to detail and help.

Due to the China Battle.net is not available, i can’t take control of my guild.
Game:WoW
Guild Name:TwinkleïŒæ Œç‘žć§†ć·Žæ‰˜
Guild URLhttp://www.battlenet.com.cn/wow/zh/guild/æ Œç‘žć§†ć·Žæ‰˜/Twinkle/
WCL account: yjn19900930@163.com
I am rank 1, Raid Lead. I would like control so that I can post our logs to our guild.
Thanks a lot~:grin:

Hi,
My guild leader recently changed our guild name from Syndicate of gamers to SoG
I’m not sure if this is the right forum for it, but I am trying to essentially merge those two together in order to keep our current logs and to allow players to connect to the guild (it doesn’t allow them right now)

1. WoW
  2. Original name was Syndicate of Gamers - Mal’ganis
    is now SoG - Mal’ganis

Hello, we have recently revived our old guild in WoW and I am currently the GM and would like to take control of the logs versus everyone having individual logs.

1. WoW
  2. BlackWidowCompany - Kil’Jaeden server

Thanks in advance

Hi, I posted about 5 days ago requesting access. Looking over previous thread history, I’m guessing you don’t make replies to list all the people you’ve granted access to, but I wanted to double check that you had seen it as I still don’t have access to my guild, Has Bad Intentions on Eonar (WoW).

If you need additional info, the e-mail I registered under is zackteach@yahoo.com, the account is linked to my battle.net, character name is Noshimo or Xalidan (I just switched mains to Xalidan last week).

.< Sorry if I’m being a nuisance

World of Warcraft (WoW)
Knights of the Alliance, Gilneas
I am rank 1

Thanks!

WoW
Pantheon Thrall
Hello our Problem ist that there stay it gives a guild but with a ĂȘ and this is wrong
My name ingame is Masao and i am the Guild leader