Guild Control Requests

Game: World of Warcraft
Guild Name: Transfusion
Realm: EU-Magtheridon

No one still in the guild has the access to the currently created one so requesting the control of the page to be able to log asap.

Everything looks fine, so Iā€™m assuming you figured it out.

(1) WoW
(2) Name: PhoeniX FlamE on Destromath-US

I am the Raid Leader and rank 2 in the guild under the GM

1. World of Warcraft
  2. on Korialstrasz-US

Requesting that Officer status be set to Rank 2 (2 ranks under the GM Rank)
I had my GM temp-promote me to Rank 1 (GM Alt Rank), but WarcraftLogs is not recognising the change, despite the Armory noticing the change. That was 12 hours ago.

1.) World of Warcraft
2.) Frostwolf EU Guildname: Iconoclasts

Iā€™m guildrank 2 (Raidanalyst) (Char Name: Ingebork - Account Name Chainsoroth on Warcraftflogs) and Iā€™d like to request guild control for me and Andoraj (Character Name) so we can manage our Raid-Logs.

Cheers

You let off the guild name?

Thatā€™s weird. I included the guild name, but it seems to have vanished. Probably because I put it in brackets, so maybe it considered it HTML and excluded it.

Anyways, the guild name is F I L T H

Sorry about the confusion.

Guild Name: Divine Council - Illidan

Guild is taken but inactive

Character is Preddh rank 2 in guild

1. WoW
  2. Angels of Death on Stormreaver

Managing the warcraftlogs for our guild, am rank 2.

This guild seems to not exist. What is the exact name of the guild in-game?

Angels of DĆŖath my mistake

Ok you should be set. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/106865/

Game WoW
Guild: Ruthless, Frostmourne
Need Log GM to go to Chaffsascrub/Chaffiel
Thank you

Guild: The Seven Warlords
Server: Arthas - US

The GM of the guild has no idea what logging is and has never done it in the past, however the guild is created and he has no control over it on warcraftlogs.com and due to that I have to post the logs as personal logs rather than under the guild.

Thanks! much appreciated. Question, if you are removed from regent status will you still have control of the warcraft logs page?

Hello,

Game : World of Warcraft
Guild : Somniatis
Server : Hyjal - EU (horde)

The GM upload logs but have bugs sometimes so we want to upload logs from another source. Iā€™m an officer (Zekkyu).

Thanks in advance.

Hello.
1.WoW(Cn)
2.DreamOn 1 alterac

An error occurred fetching the guild data. Make sure your guild name exactly matches the guild name used in-game

I canā€™t upload data please help me The report show only the part somebody The report the loss of most peope

(1) WoW
(2) Hearts of FIRE on Korialstrasz (US)

I am an officer in the guild and it wonā€™t let me take control. The guild leader keeps himself at rank 0 and hisand his brotherā€™s alts at rank 1. Officer is rank 2.

Game: WoW
Guild: Dark Queen Lackeys - KulTiras
Character: Poorchoice - Bladefist
GM: Evoke - KulTiras

None of the officers in my guild post logs. One of the other members can post to the guild calendar, but I am unable. Wondering if we could maybe get converted to Battle.net auth.

1ļ¼ŒWOW
2ļ¼ŒRising Storm
CN-冰风岗
We are a Chinese guild,because cn battlenet can not link wcl.we can not take control of it.please delete the old guild,and then we can create a new one.thank you.