Guild Control Requests

(1) WoW
(2) Predation - Area 52 US

My guild was originally named Prëdation (which still exists, we didn’t rename it, just moved everyone to a guild with the new name). My battle.net guild list under my WCL char settings still shows the old guild name. I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting to bnet but my character is not updating to the new guild name so that I can take control of it (I’m in charge of our logs). When I try to create a guild I get the message ’ a guild with that name already exists’.

World of Warcraft
DaFunk - Bleeding Hollow
Zypth
I am rank 2. Rank 1 is GM. Thanks!

Game: World of Warcraft
Guild Name: Innuendo - The Maelstrom

Game master and raid leader. Hulkoviusone.
Registered as Hulkovius in WoL. Former member of TEAM DONE Shattered Hand.

(1) Wildstar
(2) The Flying Pandas on Entity

badchiefy is Guildmaster and it should be changed to Zebdan. Also, I signed up on Patreon (when you get a chance to update).

(1) WoW
(2) Affinity, Alliance, Aman’thul

I’m one of the officers, rank 3 just below GM and GM alts. GM is Taedevout :slight_smile: have also sign up on Patreon :smiley:

Thanks
<3

Still looking for access to my guild

Game:World of Warcraft
Guild Name: Singularity - Turalyon U.S

Your guild has actually had relatively recent activity. Can you not get the join code? I usually don’t switch a guild over to Battle.net management when I see that it’s active/in use.

World of Warcraft, guild name: Spartans. Server: Dalaran

We have been using Warcraft Logs for quite a while. Yesterday collected our first combat log for Legion. Came to Warcraft logs and could not log on using my prior email and password. Tried to change it to my Battlenet.net login, but again was flagged for “incorrect password.” Recreated a new email and new password. Received my code to activate and clicked it to activate. I downloaded the Adobe Air and the Warcraft uploader…but I cannot open the uploader because it again says it that my password is incorrect.

What am I doing wrong…
Thanks in advance,
Martha

Game WoW
Guild: The Knights Who Say Nei - Ravencrest(US)

Not sure if this is the right topic for this, but all my newer toons (Created after 7.0.3) that have been promoted to officer show as rank -1 on my guilds page, this prevents me from uploading logs to the guild page as it says I do not have permission.

(1) World of Warcraft
(2) Fates Call on Borean Tundra

The guild is showing inactive and with officers that are no longer in the guild. I am Rank 1 leading the raids, and need access to manage the guild. In the characters list, it shows me as Rank 8, which is very wrong.

Sry to bother again, but as raids are already on fire again, could u help us?
many thanks!

1. WoW
  2. CHAOS - Sargeras-US

I just signed up and linked my b.net account. We run a guild called CHAOS but for some reason it has automatically linked me to another guild named “Châos” and it will not let me create CHAOS because it says it already exists.

1.WoW
2. Formula - Illidan-US

I should be “Raid Leader” which is our Rank 1

(1) WoW
(2) That’s What She Said - Zuljin US

I am GM - Billbrasky

(1) Wow

(2) EU Server Eredar - Guild Gôdlike

Guild Name is blocked since years. We like to post our logs under the right name, nobody knows who created the account.

at the moment i post our logs under a fantasy guild name

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/107857/

I’m not the GM, but i managed the logs.

1. World of Warcraft
  2. The Marauder Society
    An officer made the logs and he is no longer in the guild

Need to tell me which server. There are multiple guilds with this name.

I have made a guild log as am ember and need to be upgraded to an officer so that I can log our team information.

Game : WOW
Guild: The Blood Bound - Turalyon

Character : Rökkrbani ( yep there is a character in the name

The Marauder Society - Sargeras
Sorry about that

Wow
EU
Kazzak
Horde

i am the GM(Throwglaive) of “Synergy” and i am trying to make a guild on the website, but it says the guild already exists, so i search for it and there is no guild called “Synergy” on Kazzak on warcraftlogs.com