Guild Control Requests

Game: World of Warcraft
Guild name: Dragones de Kriptia - Los Errantes

I’m MInërvaa, rank 1, officer, in the guild.
Our GM forgot his password and we need access to update members and ranks as we have lots of people as officers who are no more in the guild.

Game: World of Warcraft
Guild Name: Novella - Draenor EU

The old GM quit without handing over the control over Logs and want to regain it.
I am Rank 1 on logs Officer in game (GM is 0) Avidk

(1) Game World of Warcraft
(2) Seven Sages Sargeras-US

The old GM and leadership quit

I’m currently Rank 0/GM for Seven Sages

Hi,

1. WoW
  2. Magical Menagerie, Horde, Madoran server

We have 5 guilds combined thru Greenwall addon (all chat together). I just want to run private logs for my alts that are spread through 3 of those guilds (Magical Menagerie, WarcraftPets and Pet Peeves). But, when I try to do that and review them I get an error that I don’t have permission. I am GM in Magical Menagerie on Brandz.

Thank you in advance!

WoW Area 52, Is Too Funny, Horde, I am the GM Ohdamnudied https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/22345962, US

1. WoW
  2. Skylimits Silvermoon / Secondary GM It does not update my rank for some reason

WoW
Friend Zone, Alliance, Darkspear

I’m the GM Rhyás, and the only poster of logs for a few months, except for glorels trying to figure out what is going on.

Game: WoW
Guild: Straight to Boss - Illidan (US)

Im the only one who logs for our guild and the person who has guild master control on warcraft logs is no longer in the guild

Game : Wow
Guild : Le vent du nord (Zul’jin-US)

I’m starting to log for our guild but i don’t seem to be able to add anything to the calendar/log :confused: