Guild Control Requests

Game: World of Warcraft
Guild Name: Cake or Pie - Emerald Dream EU

I am senior Officer in game and the one that generally posts the logs, need to take control of the guild so i can lookin into setting up a webhook!

Game: world of warcraft
Guild name: Send Help - Stormrage US
I am the GM and the old one removed us from accessing our logs after he was removed

WOW

Crits-R-Us US Stormrage

Mythirook Guild Control I am the Gm of the Guild.

1: World of Warcraft
2: Exit - Frostmourne

I am the GM and have been since starting the guild, but someone else used to log our fights and now has left the game and I cant log our fights under Exit.

Hello! I am trying to gain control of a guild that I havenā€™t ever ā€˜lostā€™ control of.

1. WoW
  2. Thuper Thecret Thothiety

At least one of my characters has always had control of this guild. It has been a bank guild sitting empty for some time. Now I am rebuilding it, my priest has ownership of the guild and all of my alts are in the GM Alt rank. Armory still shows my bank alt as GM with no one else on the roster. Help, please?

World of warcraft

Community - Zulā€™jin server

unable to update character or take control of guild

1. FF XIV
  2. 8BlindCasuals on Cactuar

I tried creating a static for my group tonight but it said it had already been created and it has no data. Iā€™m the leader of the static, but I donā€™t have it on my list :confused:

(1) WORLD OF WARCRAFT
(2) Exit on Frostmourne OCE

its the same thing I wrote before but it seems you had trouble reading it. This is starting to become a joke and I would like to be able to have control of my own guilds logs.

(1) World of Warcraft
(2) Boss Over Adds on US-Zulā€™jin

Began the expansion as Boss Over Adds, guild is now named Going in Dryer but you have to search for boss over adds for some reason. Previous owner left the guild and now we have no leader on the log page. Requesting that Sultara be made the leader of the guild logs. Hereā€™s my armory page of my shaman to show that Iā€™m an officer of the guild: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/saltura

Let me know if you need anything else from me to get this to happen!

(1) WoW
(2) Exit - Frostmourne

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/146574/

Trying to gain access to my guild on warcraftlogs so I can start uploading my logs to the site for my raid team to check, This is the 3rd time I have written up here without any success.
Can you finally give me access to my own guild on warcraftlogs.com as some random has taken control a long time ago and has only been a member never an officer.

Game: WoW
Guild: Intervention - The Maelstrom
Me: Guild Master, Rank 0
Character: Wxrcrxftlxgs
WCL Username: Same as here

Would like to switch to Automatic rather than Manual management if possible.

Your guild uses automatic management, so just claim your characters and you should be good.

(1) WOW
(2) 小叮当 on ēŸ³é”¤ļ¼ˆCNļ¼‰

I am chinese,Excuse me that my English isnā€™t very good.
my guild has been created, but the Guildmaster is afk and we canā€™t connect him.
so please change the guildaster to me. thank you.

my wcl name is wgl2zj ,and my wow name is 儶äøŖéøŸå„¶ on ēŸ³é”¤ļ¼ˆCNļ¼‰.
my guild wcl is:https://cn.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/146906

@Kihra Can you tell me anything about the request I posted a few days ago? Itā€™s about 5 posts up in this same thread. I have my battle.net account linked but it wonā€™t let me link specific characters. Once again, the guild page is https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/165162 and Iā€™m requesting that user Sultara be promoted to guild leader. Let me know if thereā€™s anything that you need me to do to get this fixed. Thanks!!

Game: WoW
Guild W A R S O N G B O Y S
Need lead swapped from Cantoo to Herb (Inactive)
Character : Herb
WCL : Herb

World of Warcraft
aftermƤth / Frostmourne-US
Iā€™m the GM: knĆ¢wty . Thankyou.

Final Fantasy XIV
World: Excalibur
Free Company: pulse
Character name: Emi Rii (Iā€™m the FC leader)
FFLogs username: wo0ter

Long story short, we moved FCā€™s in-game and lost control of the guild on FFLogs. Thanks in advance!

World of Warcraft
Ambiguously Offensive-Malā€™ganis US

My main, Dayned, is the the GM or rank 0.

Hi,

1. World of Warcraft
    there are 2 guildā€™s in warcraftlogs that means the same in the game.
  2. Enemy Mine @ Das Syndikat <-> Enemy Mine @ Kult der Verdammten
    can u fix it?

World of Warcraft
Forged Paradigm (Server: Area-52)

The old GM/RL and Officer of the guild left. Iā€™m the new GM and would like to take control of the logs.
Toon name is Krozok.
Wow Progress has me at rank 3 Just above raider and just below officer.
Thanks for the help.