Guild Control Requests

Game: World of Warcraft
Guild Name: Гильдия Славы
Realm: Свежеватель душ (EU)
Character: Грибнойдождь
WCL name: MushroomRain

I am not the GM, I’m uploading logs for my guild and can’t manage it.
And there is no GM in our guild on WCL, only members.

Important: Blizzard has broken the API for importing guild rosters and for importing your own characters. This is going to make it extremely difficult to accommodate any guild control requests. Hopefully they address this bug soon.

New guild name, was causing problems, game is wow, guild has had new name for about 2 weeks now, can’t take control of guild, keeps giving me error message, server is Proudmoore, guild name is Déjà Vu, I am gm

See previous post. Blizzard has broken my ability to see guild rosters. They are working on it.

My post on this issue:

WoW
The Reunion Tour - Zul’jin US

I’m an officer and the old RL has quit raiding. I need to upload our logs. Thanks.

Our guild changed leadership, but the roster won’t update on warcraftlogs.com, so I can’t take control of it.

1. WoW

2. Parse Harder on US-Sargeras

If you can just get the roster updated then we can take control of it again.

It’s not reading our battle.net correctly.

1. WoW
  2. Warcraftier - US Cenarion Circle

I’m the GM of the guild but isn’t reflecting properly. Character name is Serickson.

See previous post.

Guilds Name: Néfarious
Faction: Horde

I recently transfered my guild to Draenor, and on warcraftlogs, it is showing as an alliance guild, and I can’t take control over it.

This seems to be an issue with updating the guild from armory.

Best Regards
Gusti

Game: WoW
Guild: emphaTic EU-Mal’Ganis
Pls switch guild control to shyama (GM) http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/guild/malganis/emphaTic/roster?character=shyama&sort=rank&dir=a

Game : World of Warcraft
Guild Name : Immortal Of Delirium - Hyjal EU

I am rank 1 in game “officier” Rank 0 is GM
my character is Allyä - Hyjal

I can’t take the control to upload the logs and I don’t understand why.

I give up. People can’t read apparently.

1: WoW
2: The Bridgeburners,

We unknowningly created 2 separate guilds and would like to have them merged or, if possible, have the logs from one moved to the other so that we can just use one of them.

Thank you.

Thanks - is it possible to swap it to manual and set me as the GM until this issue is resolved? It has all of our members set to recruit so no one can upload to the guild.

Malazan reference? :slight_smile:

Guild Name: Foxwoods - Trollbane

I (Mazrage) created the combat logs for the guild but lost guild control. Can control be restored?

Looks like the guild is using Battle.net management, so just link your characters and you should be fine.

Guild: Storm of Swords / Server Tichondrius (EU)

I’m Svartdjup Rank 1 under the GM

Guild: Crimson - Caelestrasz (US)

I recently moved my guild back to Crimson after a two year break and there is still existing logs under the administrator Corixa (a previous officer of the guild back in Highmaul/BRF). I left the guild assuming i could just make a new one but the guild name is in use. Is it possible to free up that guild name?

I know that with the API issues you can’t verify that i’m the GM so for the time being I was wondering if I should just create a new guild with a similar name (ie Crimsons) until the issue is resolved.

Thanks Kihra