Character Page Not Updated

Hi. I uploaded personal logs yesterday for The Nighthold Heroic.
I can see the logs that I uploaded in my Personal Logs page. But when I search my player name, my Character page remains that of the past. :disappointed:
I’m KR server’s player and Tomb of Sargeras not open yet in KR. (It will open this Thursday) Aren’t Character page’s Nighthold logs updated anymore nevertheless Tomb of Sargeras doesn’t open?
In addition, what does “all star point” mean? Some boss’ all star ponit is 0 :cry:

I’ve also noticed that my character is still “in queue” to be updated since yesterday. It hasn’t grabbed my new T20 gear or my kill numbers (but my logs are uploaded and I can see my rankings) so it’s a little wonky…

Mine is doing this too. I clicked the link to update it from the armory and it has been stuck “in queue” for a few days now. Since it says in queue I do not have a link to refresh it again, seems like it’s stuck somehow. Character ID 2103113

All character pages got stuck while I was on vacation because of a bug. I just got everything started again, so it should start updating again. Will take it time to work through the massive backlog though.

1 Like

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/cayda

This toon is still stuck in queue as well.